Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sentimental Sunday Challenge #235 Lots of Layers

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share another Christmas card that I made for Sentimental Sunday Challenge 235 Lots of Layers, I hope you guys like it!
This is my card #3 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards Series!


 
Materials:
The paper studio pattern paper Helper Elf
Studio Calico 6x6 paper mat "magical"
Stampendous  Cling rubber stamp for my image
Triat markers
Glitter from Joann's Fabrics
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Recollections Christmas banner cling stamp (for my sentiment)
Snowflake Brad from Joann's Fabrics
Ribbon from Michael's
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image and lovely Christmassy colours! Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable!
    Thank you for sharing this us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete