Thursday, December 11, 2014

2nd annual Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share another card that I made for the 2nd Annual Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug, for this challenge we have to create a Humorous Christmas Card, my image and my sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps "Sit on my lap" I used my promarkers for the coloring and some glitter from Joann's Fabrics along with some Bakery Twine from Martha Stewart and some embellishments from Jolee's Boutique, my pattern paper is from The Paper Studio 6x6 paper mat "Wooland Wonderland" I hope you guys like it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!





3 comments:

  1. Great card - LOL! Thanks for joining us on Day four of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a great humor card, Gus always makes me laugh. So glad you are playing along with Bugaboo Christmas Chaos this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, it put a smile on my face!!!

    ReplyDelete