Sunday, December 7, 2014

2nd Annual Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug challenge #1

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share my Card #4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards series, I am also entering this card to the 2nd Annual Christmas Chaos challenges at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo stamps and this is for the  first challenge  Sparkle & Shine  for my Image I used a bugaboo digital stamp "Stockingline" I color it with my triat markers and I used Glitter Cardstock paper from DCWV along with some embellishments Prima Jade Flowers and Red Bed Berry Picks from Make it Christmas and my sentiment is a clear stamps from Studio G, I hope you guys like it and have a great day!

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Holiday Chaos Sparkle and Shine” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete