Monday, October 20, 2014

OCTOBER BINGO CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share another card that I made for Halloween and I am entering at Catch the Bug Bugaboo October Bingo Challenge, I hope you guys like it!

 
I picked Use blanck and orange, player's choice and witch
 
Here is my creation!
 
Materials:
Bugaboo digital stamp "Witch Peeker"
6x6 paper pad "Bewitched" from We R memory keepers
Martha Stewart Crafts 6x4.75 mat pat Halloween
Martha Steart Crafts Halloween Stickers
Quitkutz Heart Die
My creative time Wicked fun dies and Just Simply Fun (frame die)
Die-namics Rosette Flowers Die from My favorite things
Copic Markers
Distress Ink Wild Honey
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween card...I especially love the spider embellishments you've added! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our October Bingo Challenge @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very sweet, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete