Wednesday, June 18, 2014

BESTIES CHALLENGE #12 FLOWERS

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for My Besties Challenge #12 we need to creative anything we want with flowers, I hope you guys like it, this Digital Stamps are beautiful!

 
Materials:
Green Cardstock Paper from Recollections
Spellbinders Die for my leaves
Die Rolled Flowers from My Creative Time
Flowers Die from Cuttlebug
Adhesive Cork from DCWV
Copic Markers
Brads and Pearls from Michaels Store
Heart Doily die from Quickutz
Digital Stamp from My Besties #382
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alvina this creation is full of sweetness and delight love the image you have used for your card such a wonderful design. Thank you for joining the My Besties Flower Challenge
    hugs
    lorraine x
    DT

    ReplyDelete