Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bugaboo Stella Skecth Challenge #208

Hello my crafty friends, Here I'm again with another card for another challenge this time for Bugaboo Stela Skecth Challenge #208, I hope you guys like it!

 
 
Here is a close up!
 
Materials:
Recollections cardstock paper
Heidi Grace Pattern Paper
Washi Tape
Martha Stewart border punch
Cuttlebug Flower Die
Metal Drops from Joann's Fabrics
My creative time Color me happy stamp set
Spectrum Noir Markers
Bugaboo Digital Stamp Abby Umbrella
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


 

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute...I love those raindrops! Thank you for playing along with us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Alvina - I too love your card and those fab raindrops. Thanks for playing at SSS, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete