Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bugaboo 4th Anniversary Challenge "Create a funny bday card"

Hello my crafty friends, yes this is my second post for today, I've been busy creating lots of cards for Bugaboo 4th Anniversary Challenges, for this challenge we need to create a funny bday card, I hope you guys like it!

 
Here is a close up!
 
Materials:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp clown
DCWV "All about boys" Stack
Copic Markers
Ticket and balloons  Dies from My creative time
My sentiments are from Hot off the press "Tickets"
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
PK-1357 Sweet on You Face assortment
White gel pen from sakura
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. what a fun card! love the bright colors and balloons...thank you for joining our birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bright fun card. I am so glad you joined us this week at our 4th birthday bash at CTB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Humor Me Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete