Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Non-traditional Christmas Colors

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share my Christmas card #8, I used one of my favorites Digital Stamps Saturated Canary "Nikki" I colored it with copic markers, I hope you guys like it!

 
Materials:
Saturated Canary Digital Stamp "Nikki"
Promarkers
DCWV Pattern Papers
Recollections Cardstock Paper
Christmas Cricut Cartridge
Adhesive Rhinestones
DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Encore Ultimate Metallic Pink
 
I am entering this card to the following challenges:
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, thanks for playing along with us at DCD, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete