Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 5 Holiday Chaos Celebration Bugaboo

Hello my crafty friends, Today I want to share another card that I made for Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Celebration this is day 5  Favorite Holiday Treat and I picked SUGAR COOKIES WITH SPRINKLES and the recipe is create a shaped card other than square or rectangle, 3 pieces of bling and ribbon.  I hope you guys like my card!



Materials:
Bugaboo Digital Stamp Santa Window
Copic Markers
My blings are:
Cardstock Paper with Glitter from DCWV
Stickles "Crystal" from Ranger
Marker with glitter "Gold" Twinkling like star (for the window)
Ribbon from Celebrate it "Holiday"
Let's Celebrate Cricut Cartridge (bow)
My sentiment is a clear stamp from Hot off the press "Cardinal"

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Holiday Chaos Event! Hope you get to play along all week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great project, Alvina. Love the sparkle! Thanks again for joining us in our Holiday Chaos challenges at Catch The Bug! :) Becky G Bugaboo DT Member

    ReplyDelete