Sunday, November 10, 2013

Promarkers Challenge #223

Hello my crafty friends, I hope everybody is having a great weekend, today I want to share a card that I made for Lesatret Promarkers Challenge #223, the theme is GEEK, we need to create a card using promarkers only, I hope you guys like my card!


Materials:
My digital stamps I got it at www.freedigitalstamps.com
I used my promarkers
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
The paper company patter paper (Glasses)
Pingment Ink from Studio G
Peachy Keen Stamps Month Club (for my apple and the face)
Buttons
Adornaments Fun Fibers from Joan's Stores
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card, Alvina! Sweet images, fab CAS design and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete