Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #33 "3D Pets"

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I want to share a project that I made for Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #33, it is a 3D Project about Pets, I made a treat box for my sister's dog,  for my Dog House I used the Tags Bags Boxes and more 2 Cricut Cartridge, along with PKSC-20 Peachy Keen Stamps Club, some copic markers, a fiskar border punch "Grass" and a clear stamp from TPC Studio "Camp" I hope you guys like it and have a great week!

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love that grass...I've been looking for a grass punch...thanks for the info! And thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little project looks AWESOME my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete