Friday, July 19, 2013

Passion for Promarkers Challenge #207

Hi my crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Passion for Promarkers Challenge #207, we need to create a card and create a scene, I used one of my favorites digital stamps Broken Box, I hope you guys like it!

I am also entering this card to Little Scrap Pieces: Pool Party

Promarkers that I used for this project:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Materials:
Promarkers
DCWV Pattern Paper "Travel Mat"
Recollections kraft cardstock
Digital Stamp from Broken Box
Clear Stamps:Stampendous "Sushi Bowl Party and
Penny Black Stamps "Beach Day"
Cartoon Cloud Die from My creative time
 
I hope you guys like it and have a great day!!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Alvina! Love your fab scene and compilation of images - very apt for the weather here in the UK at the moment! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fabulous summer card! The image is so darn cute and I love the scene! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete