Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 20 Photo Inspiration

Hello my crafty friends, Today I want to share a card that I made for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #20 is a Photo Inspiration, I really love this challenges, I hope you guys like it!!!

 
 
Materials:
PK-170 Teddy Bear Face Assortment
PK-M16 You are my sunshine!
My sentiment is a clear stamp from Penny Black
"Beach Day"
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Recollections cardstock paper
Stitched Dolly Die from my creative time
Cloud metal dies from my creative time
White gel pen from sakura
Copic Markers
My image is a Digital Stamp from Dollar Graphics Depot
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Darling teddy bear waiting to surf. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sure ready for a great day at the beach! Love it! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SWEET card,LOVE IT!!!AWESOME job with the challenge,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete