Friday, April 12, 2013

Catch the Bug Challenge - Stella Says Sketch

Hello my crafty friends, are you guys ready for the weekend, I know I am!!!! Today I want to share a card that I made for Stella Sketch Bugaboo Challenge, I hope you guys like it!

 
 
 
Materials:
Bugaboo digital stamps "butterfly-bear"
Recollections Cardstock Paper
"Chocolate Greetings" Stamp set from My creative time
Copic Markers
Pattern Paper 6x6 Paper Pad "Snap Life" from simply stories
My flower is a 3D Sticker
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love the chevron pattern. Thank you for playing along with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the papers and color!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete