Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bugaboo Last challenge 2012

Hi my dear crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for Catch the bug challenge the theme is Holiday/Winter, I decided to use one of their beautiful  Snowmans digis, I used my copic markers for coloring and some buttons from Michaels, I cut the frame with my cricut machine using Elegant Edges cartridge, I picked my DCWV and Recollections cardstock paper and my sentiment is a clear stamp from Hot off the press "snowglobe" I hope you guys like it and have a great day!!

 
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Darling card and love the snowman. Thanks how I like seeing snow. LOL . I like the colors also. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the bug

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! love your coloring. thanks for playing this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug!

    Jodie
    www.bugaboostamps.com
    http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your cute creation into our Seasonal Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug challenge this week. Good luck in the draw. We hope you join us in the next challenge too.
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! It's so fun and festive! Thanks for joining us in our theme challenge at CTB. Hope to see you again soon!

    :) Becky G

    ReplyDelete