Monday, December 3, 2012

PKS Challenge 45 :: Just Cards :: Shape It Up

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for  Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 45 -Shape It Up-, I couldn't decide wich one my cards to post so I take a picture of both!!  I hope you guys like it!!!  I used my gypsy to weld my cards!

 
 
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Love you a Latte Cricut Cartridge
Recollections Cardstock Paper
DCWV pattern paper
Pigment inks for studio G
Coffee Backgrounds Stamp Set from MCT
PK-574 Basic Paper Doll Faces
PK-48Winter Wonderland faces 1 1/8"
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Chalk from Pebbles Inc.
My sentiments are free Digis from
freedigitalstamps blog
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. ADORABLE cards! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your shaped cards, and thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fantastic! I love the coffee shape card, but they both are so cute- Thanks for playing along at PKS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the face makes this guy come to life

    Thanks for joining the Peachy keen stamps Challenge

    hugs

    Cristina

    PKS Design team
    http://www.craftingwithcristina.com
    http://www.peachykeenstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE cards Alvina!AWESOME job as always:)

    ReplyDelete