Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Creative Time Designer's Challenge

Hello my crafty friends, I've been so creative today can you guys believe this is my third post for today!!! WOW I made this tag for my creative time Designer's Challenge we need to create a tag that measures 4" x 6" I hope you guys like it!!! This tag is gonna be hanging in my craft room!!!  I just love it!!



Materials:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Copic Markers
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Eyelets from recollections
My creative time stamps My favorite sayings
My creative time Scallop flowers metal die
My creative time Just Simply Live (die)
Heidi Grace Stickers
Pom Poms from Darico
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for a craftroom!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just darling! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time ~ Designer's Challenge!
    liz

    ReplyDelete