Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 39 COLOR INSPIRATION

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I want to share a card that I made for my awesome Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 39, this time we need to create any project based on the colors of the picture shown bellow!!!  I hope you guys like it!!  I made this card for my sister!!



 
Close up of my beautiful girl!!
 
Materials:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Metal Flower Die from My creative time
Copic Markers
PK-123 Darren and Laura Lee
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
White Gel Pen from Sakura
Rhinstons Stickers from Recollections
Cardstock Paper from Recollections
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your sister will enjoy this! My sister is having a birthday today- I might just have to scrap-lift this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo sweet ! great interpretation of the colors ! Thanks for playing with us over at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete