Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 3D project CANDLES

Hello my crafty friends, Today I want to share a project that I made for the awesome Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge #36  we need to decorate a candle, I really enjoyed this challenge because is the first time I try to decorate a candle and I think it looks OK!!!  What you guys think?

 
 
 
 
Materials:
Paper Dolls Dress Up Cricut Cartridge
Candle from Michaels Stores
Recollections Cardstock Paper
PK-293 The cornies face assortment
PK-694 The uglies face assortment
White Gel Pen from Sakura
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Alvina! Thank you for sharing it with us over on the Peachy Keen Challenge Blog this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the eye on the moon:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Alvina! I love that corny face on Frankenstien! Thanks for playing with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable! You did an amazing job and it doesn't at all look like a first time. I've never made one, but you certainly make me think I should give it a whirl. :o) Wonderful project! Have a sparkly weekend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete