Monday, September 17, 2012

My creative time Recycle-it Challenge

Hello my dear crafty friends, today I want to share some Halloween treats that I did with the toilet paper roll for my creative time Recycle-it challenge, I hope you guys like it!! The pattern paper I used is from recollections and DCWV seasonal pack along with my creative time scallop and stitched circle die and ribbon that I got from Michaels, my images are rubber stamps from Studio G, I hope you guys like it!!!

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, don't forget to leave your comments because I love to read them!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OMGeeeee!! These are sooooo cute! What a great job you did! You would never know that's a toilet paper roll under there! FABULOUS!!!! Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Alvina!!! Great job with tp rolls! I LOVE that little mummy! Thanks for playing along with My Creative Time. Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that is perfect for those sour cream pouches! thanks for playing with us at My Creative Time's Desinger Challenge!

    ReplyDelete