Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #24

Hello my crafty friends, today I want to share a project that I made for Saturated Canary Challenge #24 this time we need to use a picture to inspire us!! I hope you guys like it!!

 
And here is my project, I decided to make a Smashing Page my book is red and I forgot the name of the book, but this is only for my favorite digital stamps!!! 
 
 
 
 
Materials:
EKSuccess-Smashing Book
Saturated Canary Digital Stamp "Marry Me"
My creative time Dies Fun Pockets, Curly Label,
Flower Petar Dies and Just Simply Live
Free Digital Stamps Digital Paper
Stampendous clear stamps Changito Pirates
Inkadinkado clear stamps Thoughts for the Day
Copic Markers
Sakura metalic markers
Studio G Pigment Ink
Recollections Cardstock Paper
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment