Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge 23 Outdoors

Hello my dear friends!!  Today I made a card for Saturated Canary Challenge 23, the theme is Outdoors, I hope you guys like it!!


Materials:
DCWV cardstock paper
My favorite things 6x6 mat pad from Erin Lee Creative
Inkadinkado clear stamps Special Thoughts
Copic markers
Cricut Cartridge Cindy Loo
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Recollections cardstock paper
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
Saturated Canary Digi Stamp Spring-time

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!



2 comments:

  1. You did a FANTASTIC job coloring that BEAUTIFUL image!I LOVE the great background,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outdoor scene you created with Krista's adorable image. I love the soft peachy tones you selected and your coloring is very nice too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Saturated Canary challenge blog.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete