Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE 113 SCHOOL IS COOL!!

Hello my dear crafty friends!! Today I want to share a card that I made for Cricut Cardz Challenge #113 "School's Cool!"  I hope you guys like it!!!  I tried to take a better picture but my camera was giving me a hard time!!!!



Materials:
3 birds in parade Cricut Cartridge
Recollectios Cardstock paper
Recollections Pattern Paper
White Gel Pen from sakura
Banner Stamps and Dies Set from My creative time
Peachy Keen Stamps Create a Critter Medium Set
My sentiment is my own creation!
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely! I especially like the torn out piece of loose leaf the birdie is sitting on. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge by Cardz TV. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete