Monday, July 2, 2012

Simply Sunday Challenge Getting Cricky - Summer Celebrations!!

Hello my dear friends I hope everybody had a great weekend!!!  Today I made a  card for Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge, the theme is Summer,  I did my own flowers and for this  I used scallop dies from Cuttlebug and for each flower I put eight layers together  and a tiny brad in the center to hold them!
I hope you guys like it!!!!







Materials:
DCWV and Recollections cardstock paper
White Gel Pen
Copic Markers
Digital Stamp from Jennifer Nilsson at The Doodle Garden
(for my doll and the starfish face I used the peachy keen stamps)
PK 531 Simply Sallies face assortment
PK 112 Cherub Face Assortment
Scallop & Stiched Circle Dies from My creative time
All around everything stamps from My Creative time
All around everything accersories stamps from My creative time
Tuxedo black memento Ink
Embossing folder Palms from cuttlebug
Pigment green ink from Studio G

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!







4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS job with your card!I LOVE the sweet little image and the flowers are BEAUTIFUL,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. You did a wonderful job on this card. Love the digi! Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky!

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mermaid. Love the adorable flowers. Thanks for joining us over at Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love mermaids. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete