Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge Anything Goes

Hello my dear friends, I hope you guys are having a good week, today I did this card for the PKS Challenge Anything Goes, I used my Create a Critter cricut cartridge for my Bunny.



Materials:
DCWV Summer Days Stack
Cricut Cartridge Create a Critter
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed
Pk 291 Package Sampler of Faces
Memento Black Dye Ink
Cuttlebug Embossed Folder
Pigment Inks from Studio G
Clear Stamps Inkadinkado Circle and Dots
Clear Stamps Inkadinkado Flower Garden
Clear Stamps Hampton Art Friends
My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings and Dies

I hope you guys like it and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Alvina, this is so cute!
    have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! The texture on your basket and the background paper are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like how you put patterns on the eggs!!!! Thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so cute! I love the embossing and your background paper! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a happy little bunny! thanks for joining the PKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alvina,GORGEOUS job with your sweet card!I LOVE all the great details,that little bunny is just TOO CUTE!Have a nice day my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete