Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Easel Fall Card

Hello everybody, I can't believe we're in October already, this year is flying sooo fast!!! Today I want to share a card that I made for whimsical wednesday challenge we have to Create a card or project inspired by fall colors. Must include a hand made embellishment. For my card I used a digital image from freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com, DCWV cardstock paper and Bazzill basics paper color tangelo, copic markers, I did a croche flower for my embellishment and I did my own sentiment, I used pigment colors from studio G, fall leaf punch from recollections.

I hope you guys like it!!!


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love how you colored the image and the little flower you made. Great jib on the challenge and thanks for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete