Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Banner

Hi everybody I want to share today a quick post from my son's birthday cake and birthday banner, today is his birthday and I made this banner from Cookie Monter and friends, for the banner I used Birthday Bash and Sesame Street Cricut Cartridge along with pigment inks yellow, red and green from studio G and DCWV cardstock paper, the beautiful and super cute cake my baby sister did it for my son, he loved it. Thank you sis!!!!

I hope you guys like it.





Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!!! :0)

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is Amazing! You did a lot of work, but it is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous project and you did an awesome job too!!!! He is a real cutie your son!!!! Happy birthday to him!!!!! Fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete