Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Face it Friday - Our Furry Friends

Hello my craty followers today I want to share another card that I did, this is for the challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps Let's face it friday, we have to Create a project using animals as our main theme.



Materials:
Cricut Cartridge Birthday Bash for the base card and for my image
Cricut Cartridge Forever Young for the hat
The paper company, DCWV and recollections cardstock paper
PK-494 Everyday character face parts and more
Memento Black Ink
White Gel Pen from sakura
My sentiment is a Rubber stamp from Michael's Stores
White Pigment ink from Studio G
Fucsia Pigment Ink from studio G
I used one button and a flower for my embellishments and the polka dots on the flower is a rubber stamp

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! such an adorable card!! Love her hat too cute!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW!!!! She is totally ADORABLE! Amazing job on this cutie bird! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete