Friday, August 19, 2011

Birthday Card - Tent Card

Hello my dear friends Today I want to share a card that I did for my sister Veronica today is her birthday and she is turning 33!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!! I did a tent card, I've been watching videos and I give it a try, I hope you guys like it!!!!

I am also entering this card to these challenges:
You had me at craft
Paper Playtime






Materials:
DCWV Chocolate cardstock for my base card
Me and my big ideas pattern paper(from the inside of the card)
Polka dots paper for the front of the card this is made of felt, Joann's Stores
Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge for the banner with the little bird
My sentiment is a clear stamp from Fiskars
Gypsy from provocraft
Pigment ink from martha stewart

I hope you guys like it!!! Have a great weekend!!!


3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job with your first tent card! I love it!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Silvia,GORGEOUS job with your tent card,SO SWEET!I LOVE the cut and the great paper choice,As always BEAUTIFUL job my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete