Monday, August 15, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL CARDS!!!

Hello everybody, I hope you guys had a great weekend!!! Today I want to share two cards that I did for two challenges.

PKS - Let's Face it Friday - Shaped Card
Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenge #11 Back To School!!!

I hope you guys like it!!







Materials:
Talk Locker cricut cartridge
DCWV cardstock paper
Peachy Keen Stamps PK-483 this is a new set, I just love it, is Winter Wonderland Faces
School Shape Buttons from Joann's Stores
Twine Blue from Kraft Outlet
White Gel Pen from Sakura
Memento black ink

Thank you for stopping by!!!





7 comments:

  1. OMG...these are to cute! I love this idea, I wish I would have thought of it! I will be scraplifting these! I'm have a challenge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! How adorable are these cards. Love those faces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet are these?! I simply adore them. Those faces are the cutest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!!

    Thanks for playing with Scrapbookaholic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh your cards are sooo STINKIN' CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job with them,I LOVE the sweet faces and the idea!AMAZING job as always my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..those are so cute! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects....I love the cute little faces!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete