Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's all about Women!!!



Hello my dear friends, It's been raining here for three days already :( -  but good for me because I've  been making lots of cards now that we have to stay more time at home 'cause the rain, YEAH ME!!!

For both cards I used my gypsy, I welded the cards, I found these adorable shapes in Once upon a princess cricut cartridge.

My image is a digital stamp from A Day For Daisies and for the embellishments I used some flowers  and rhinestones from recollections my pattern paper is from Anna Griffin It is a stack that I have for a long time.
My journalling image is a clear stamp from stampology "Girl Talk" set.

This is a very simple card but I love the way it came out, In this card I used cling stamps from Hampton Arts I just love those women they look sooo glamour!! I embellished the card with some flowers and my white gel pen from sakura!!!! For my base card I used kraft cardstock paper from The kraft Outlet


INSIDE THE CARD
This is a clear stamp from Stampology "Girl Talk"

I hope you guys like it, see you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty as pretty can be. Such an awesome card creation...love it. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Silvia, the shapes and designs of both cards are just fabulous! I LOVE those stamps! You did such a beautiful job...love them both so much!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete